Skip to content
- Masks are compulsory in the clinic (until the point of treatment)
- It is an NSW Health requirement that you sign in using a QR code scanner.
- If you are sick, have any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been in a locked-down area, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please remove all makeup before attending your appointment as this is an infection risk.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival to clinic and if it is above 37.5, you will be declined treatment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.